Thursday 20 April 2017

Being offered an Experience Design placement at Jaguar Land Rover



Jaguar Land Rover rang today to offer me an undergraduate Experience Design placement to start this June and last for three months. 

Though the ED placements are usually limited to 12 months only, I applied in spite of this with the intention of testing how far I could get in preparation for applying as a graduate, and to see if I could barter for a shorter placement. Because of how well my interview and assessment centre went, Jaguar Land Rover made an exception in offering me a shorter, three month placement. It's highly likely that my focus on transport UI in the OUGD504 Design For Screen brief, and my intensive focus on automotive UI design in COP2, got me the place.  

This means that I've almost achieved stage one of my three stage plan (Cars > Public Transport > Space Transport) before I've graduated. 

Couldn't be more excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment