Thursday 16 February 2017

Exploring my love of industrial design and 3D, and the benefits of learning how to animate




During my interview at Jaguar Land Rover, Phil Higgs advised how beneficial it would be to become proficient in Adobe After Effects, and 3D software such as Autodesk Maya. This links well to my love of industrial design, and would allow me to connect well to the design and engineering side of product creation. This is invaluable in creating interfaces and experiences that are harmonious with the product. He told me that learning Adobe After Effects would be the most useful program to learn to use at this stage. 

Phil started his career as an industrial designer, then transitioned to an experience designer. He re-assured me that in an ideal world, both teams should work as a harmonious whole. 


Explorations in Cinema 4D: 








No comments:

Post a Comment