Wednesday 16 March 2016

Design Focus








As a designer I want to create and inspire digital interfaces that are used in products which will fundamentally change the way people do things. While my focus will initially be on web and app interface design, I intend to expand into OS and TUI development and design. I want to work in the emerging transport, space exploration or emerging technology industries. 

Whilst I was always against the idea of working at an in-house design team (due to staleness and lack of freedom), I've recently become attracted to the idea as long as the company suited my ideals. I've identified a relatively short selection of companies which would meet my perfect ideals; my plan is to seek employment at a design studio after graduating and then work my way towards one of my target companies. 





No comments:

Post a Comment