Wednesday 9 May 2018

Placement at Intermarketing Agency

Reception area at Intermarketing Agency



I chose to do my industrial placement during the last taught week before submission intentionally to test my ability to handle multiple high-priority tasks and prioritise my time. 



My first task has been to create initial concepts for the redesign of an internal asset delivery system (seen above); one of my developed concepts is below. 


One of many concepts I created using Sketch




I'm working as a Digital Designer at Intermarketing Agency, and it has already proven incredibly useful - my UI design workflow has been drastically improved through an improved knowledge and usage of Sketch, and my willingness and realisation of the enormous benefit of seeking out feedback has been reinforced. My design skills in icon creation and the method of constant-iteration have also been improved, as well as my interpersonal, communication and adaption skills. 

My time to follow will focus on developing my motion skills - surrounded by designers proficient in After Effects, it'd be irrational not to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment