Thursday 9 March 2017

Final PPP Presentation - A reflection on the past and future version 2.0

Points to cover 


  • Changing and learning points in L5
  • Connections I've made, networking I've done 
  • Conferences I've attended
  • Influential places I've been to
  • Future goals and ambitions
  • Design skills I've developed 
  • Design skills to develop 

Connecting with people at NASA, SpaceX, Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, JLR, McLaren, Aston Martin, Porsche, Ubisoft, MIT - seeking technical, employment and logistical advice

Applying for an Experience Design placement at Jaguar Land Rover because of a Tweet

Advice from Phil - learn After Effects and 3D tools; Autodesk Maya, Studio Max etc. 

My newfound interest in industrial design, and how I can apply my own skills to the field (HMI) 

DIBI Conference - getting cards printed in prep

Realisation of the benefits of illustration in UI/UX

Renewed focus on experience more than interface 


No comments:

Post a Comment